Monday, April 07, 2003

paler shade of pink



these days due to mant reasons and busy schedules, i had not been blogging much, seeing much friends and hanging out...
for awhile i was even bothered by sars...

i was living in the fear of being a carrier and entertaining strange thoughts. now i think those thoughts had left me...
how have you guys been? i really miss you too...

my wedding shopping have been tight too, good thing that john already bought his suit & etc... he does looks good in those. and for me saw what i like at tangs but it only comes in black, so it's out.
now, I am looking for a seamtress who can help me to sew one like tat one and i will be happy.

guys, out there...please keep in touch and i really hope this sars thingie will passover soon....it's my prayer for all everyday.

No comments: