Monday, September 09, 2002

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?" (MATT16:26)

God has finally spoke to me, believe it or not.

sometimes, I might not always know the WHOLE of His plans but I know they are always just and perfect. Gaining the whole world but losing my soul is an ultimately sad thing, that is to say I'm a loser in the end too...no matter how good I think I am or I am not even. It's never in His plan to say that who is better or not, because in His saight, it does not matter at all! What matters most is if we are open and obedience to follow the call, whichever, whatever the call may be. The decision-making process is never an easy one, but it is always a profitable.

Now, it's time to activate faith...

No comments: