Thursday, January 26, 2006

Hello



Last month has been a breeze, I have been spending most of my time at home with Jodee these days. Apart from preparing her 3 meals and the regular plays, I have filled up the rest of the time with some housework and reading and praying. Though sometimes, I really feel down right bored but I am learning to adjust and make changes.

Motherhood changed me entirely, at least for the next 20 years.It didn't occured to me in the beginning that it's so drastic but it did. But I must also confess that my life is fuller than before, if not because of my motherhood, I will not quit my job, if I didn't quit my full time job, I wouldn't get to see more of Jodee and my family and also my little teaching career. All thanks to God and a super supportive husband who is radical enough to believe in my beliefs.

Ha, I am excited that I am gaining my Life back. New things are happening and I am looking forward to that.

Cheerios and how you then???

No comments: