Tuesday, May 31, 2005

22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. 23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man observing his natural face in a mirror; 24 for he observes himself, goes away, and immediately forgets what kind of man he was. 25 But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does. - James 1:22-25
..........................................................................................................................................................................
For the past few days, I had been quite torn within my flesh and soul and spirit. It's surely not one of those charismatic feeling days where I was spirit high but yet I know God is around watching. I know God is doing a deeper work in me and through the circumstances around and ahead. It's during such moments of waiting and listening God becomes more real. If that is what He intended, He had suceed.

Looking back into His Word, He had brought in both comfort and sorrows. Comfort to encourage me to look unto Him and pursue His Heart. Sorrow to see how weak my flesh can be and I have to learn to let go of things that are unworthy before His majestic throne.

Only the Lord will be able to show me the the next stage of my journey with him but before than I will walk through what I am presented now in His strength.

No comments: