Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Setting New Grounds

For the past few weeks, I've been heavily engaged in "serious" conversations with johnC, much more than the many years added together. I must say some of the topics we discussed had nudges to think more about my own call of my life. He has again challenged my boundaries and comfort level and it seems like we are going to take some dramatic moves in our lives in the next few months.

I can't say I am fully geared for it, nobody is really-really prepared for changes they not sure of but I need to bucker my faith up and look back to the Lord for His strength and directions. Nothing is ever easy and the Lord has made it very clear in His word that our life here is just a journey with ups and downs. But we are not to see things with our natural eyes, but with a kingdom mindset and supernatural foresight. I am therefore praying for His wisdom to bestow on me...

No comments: