Monday, February 07, 2005

2 days before CNY

John and i bumped into Pearl the happy mom at MUJI yesterday, like us she was doing some last min shopping for herself. I am seeing myself getting into that mould of "mommy-hood" always thinking for our child more than ourselves like what Pearl had said too...

Well, I hated most is at times that I have to work more than I spend time with jodee especially the fact that she's growing to "know" her environment and faces, all the more I hated to waste those chances of bonding. John had also highlighted a few areas that I need to bring attention to and vice-versa.... I must say this entire adjustment isn't easy but I will very much try to get myself in and make peace with the crazy schedule and demands. May the Lord con't to grant us wisedom and strength.

No comments: