Friday, December 06, 2002

ill, busy, quotation, meeting...ARGGHH!!!



i have mixed feelings today.

wished these BZ days will swam past faster, wished the BZ days is not so busy anyway. i really want to enjoy my holidays with my friends and family but i can't because i still have to crawl back to office to finish off my work even though i can be sick, coughing and running a temperature...NOW

what is life?

i dunn know if i have one...i just wann to rest but i can't... i guess i need to fight not against work but my attitude. i need to take responsibility over my own life, just complaining is not helping...i have to know my boundaries and not let the circumstances caved me in...i have to be assertive. working more does not justify... i need a break soon...christmas, please come faster,can?

No comments: