Friday, September 13, 2002

THURSDAY



today, i've spent 1/2 the day in office compiling a portfolio meant to be given away to our clients. Those cutting of paper, snipping of doubled-tap, making sure the dimension fit and all is in good proportion. While i was doing that, i was subtlely reminded of those years i spent during my student days in design school which i do fondly missed, the hours we spent meddling in the studio, the friendships and mostly the memories of my youth...

I spent half of today in office day dreaming, writing journal and making cards as inspirations arrived. I did think about God in between my drawing and rendering, I'm amazed about this talent that He's craved in me and besides that some others too...So, I also took the opportunity to prepare some hand-made cards for the people who cares for me deeply during my recent 'mini crisis'...
And of course, I thank Him for taking control as things are now rolling back in position.

"...let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day appraoching. "

Hebrews 10:24 - 25



No comments: