Friday, September 20, 2002

is this prophetic???




just had a dream last night, it wasn't at all scary but rather 'real'...

just as the media is all blabbering about the 'all against iraq' war, my dream was 10 to100X more massive and destructive,imaginative,futuristic or whatever you call it...it was like i was literally seeing bombing decending from the tall sky, crasing down to our neighbouring nations and the debris created was enough to make sandcastles for my lifetime!

i was in this far away place from family, friends and even john. all the people around my midst were strangers whom i never knew and they were from multi-nationals, we were quicky ushered in a huge air carriage which allowed us to grasp a bird's eye view of the war...it was humongous and i kept praying for those people i missed at home, friends that the Lord will shelter them somehow while i'm away in this far away land...

then, i went into this maze which we the' POW' were caught in a chase, by these 'spirited-humans' i kept running and they kept chasing after me, never ran so fast and mush in my entire life spand here!!! up the vertical wall, i ran and still running...i kept thinking about HIM and nothing else, perhaps that's the best way to soothe my race...

then after i work up....i'm just wondering, will the 'end times' be like that? can it ever be where evil acts and irrelevant events will happen? and me as a believer, will i still embrace HIS ways in my life, thinking of HIM every moment while i was cornered and chased by the evil circumstances around me? let me pray now and ask God what's the purpose of this dream...

No comments: