Tuesday, October 18, 2005

milestone

I am going through a not so easy time in my life now. Not that it's all bad but they aren't that all good, I feel as if I am back in one of those days where I felt so uneasy and stressed over work and yet I know God is on the end of the tunnel calling me to hang on to Him.

It's a time I am feeling almost torn between giving up my honour and giving Him my honour. I have to make painful decisions that will probably change my life for good. Yet the act, of giving up what seems to be very precious now is far from easy.

My inner man is struggling, yet I know He allow such moments to happen because no one but me have to face up the decision and only then I will learn and move on. It is not easy but I am willing to let go and just await for the beginning of the next.

No comments: