Friday, July 15, 2005

I need some fresh air...

Last evening, I managed to catch up with 4 friends I knew in DTS and I am very happy that mrs.ng aka ms. korea is radiantly pregnant and in her 2nd trimester. It had always been a joy to see these group of friends seeing and knowing how God had shifted their lives after our DTS. YK had moved on to serve at the base, the couple had been sent out and now await for the new addition and janet just had her new lasik done on her eyes! Marvelous! and me...having to take care of jodee and spending plenty of time with her...

I don't know having the too much of a good thing will turn out bad? I mean I enjoy the time at home and with jodee but I do feel the strain when things become unmanageable at work and that can affect me both physically, mentally and emotionally. I am still walking through this rough pat with God, asking Him for directions cos' there seems to be some major decisions to be made and yet I'm not quite ready to face up yet.

No comments: