Monday, January 10, 2005

1st week of Work


It's been 1 week since I stepped into office again. The vibe is more or less the same, same old faces and still that much of work waiting for me...I am assigned to work on 3 bungalows. Rich man's playground.

I have always been fasinated how rich people lives, what they do, what they eat, how they manage so much money and still complains not enough or rough it out with those in who are more in need for old text books. Are they so rich that they cannot afford to but new textbooks for their kids?!?! what a joke!

Well, I am not mocking them but their actions and behaviour are hedious enough to be a mockery to themselves. I only stand aside and feel sorry for them...

The feeling of getting back to work is bitter-sweet. I miss jodee heaps but I miss working too...what a dilenma! Yet, I am learning to trust others to care for jodee for the time being and adjusting my life into this mum/work situation...wish that this journey would be smooth...

No comments: