Monday, October 18, 2004

THE BIGGER PICTURE

I am more relaxed the past few days after much struggle with my own pride and desires over the process of childbirth. Finally I came to some senses that I have to look at things at a big picture instead of trying to to spoilt my own appetite of Pride and Idolatry. I never thought I had position the whole childbirth thingie so high up that it had landed on the pedestal of gods...

Now, I know that it had. I am more profound to tear it down and reinstate God in the picture, it's a constant challenge especially when I am constantly facing with many sms or calls from well-wishers to find out how I am... I thought that was a chore to reply them for awhile but now I know it's my own emotions that are wrecking me up not others.

Well, I am now thankful to the Lord that I am woken not later but now...

No comments: