Thursday, September 04, 2003

MP AND MARRIAGE



i dreamt of being a MP someday.

everyone has dreams, some being rich, some being pretty, some being by-stander and some just do nothing. I want to be useful and do something for you like " can I make you a coffee with milk???" well, dreaming is just dreaming if I don't work on it. I really want to be what I am supposed to be...even if it means nothing to you.

lately, work is picking up it's pace after the sluggish 7th month. Well, on a good note at least I can rest a little...now that things are back on a regular mode and wedding date is nearer, I want to speand more time doing less things. Unless they are absolutely neccessary. So, I have been passing on jobs to colleagues, cutting down on ministries and others...It sounds more like I am heading for retirement than wedding!!!

haha!

I wish to go Tokyo with John (really) * hope he not read this...cos' he seldom patronise my blog anyway, oh and YOU who read this pleeease don't propagate k*

I am looking forward to marriage life more than the wedding really... the whole wedding thingie is like a CHORE!!! I repeat...it is a CHORE!!! I wish now that I have a twin sister who can take over this than myself. well...no comments if you ask me further like " how's it getting on??? the wedding planning..."
cos my reply will remain the same...

" I AM IN TROUBLE...NOTHING MUCH HAD BEEN DONE YET"

No comments: