Friday, November 29, 2002

....speechless...



i had a tiredsome day, half the time feeling under the weather...and then had to rush to church for drama rehearsal. somehow, i decided not to go church but hit home as the fever started escalating...

that's not the end, i alighted bus 111 along bencoolen street...started to walk towards the adjacent road to catch bus 167 to go home, my mind wasn;t very alert then. when i reached the bus stop and about to board the bus, i only realised my purse is lost! Immediately, i said a quick prayer and saw an old man sitting next by...so i asked if he saw my purse. Quickly, he said no... I asked if i could see his paper bag and he started hailing at me in mandarin & hokkien vulgarities... arrghh...i felt lost.

*lost purse with ic, credit card. ez-link card and $60
*lost my mind because the fever was making me very uncomfortable...
*lost my confrontation self to pursue the matter...

i walked away from the bus-stop and man ( wet eyes ), trying to trace back the path i walked upon but didn't see anything that resembles my purse, i continue to murmur prayers of comfort and peace...but eventually i also sat down in a corner next to real place and started sobbing... i really felt lost. maybe i had been tired all day and wasn't agile, maybe it was the fever...maybe it's just a lesson to be learnt.

so i called john shortly, he reached real place to picked me up and we headed to to police post...and then head home & slept early

No comments: