Sunday, October 06, 2002

tummy ouch!!!



today is beauriful sunday and also a day of OUCH... since early this morning, i've bearing with the pain & discomfort...sometimes just wonder what have we woman had done to deserve this...once a month at least!

john's coming back is good thing! i think he's slightly smaller though he didn't think so himself...he said" i'm still pong pong.." whatever it is, he's back home also means that life is back to normal, the usual pace and expectations are alsready hovering in the sky and everywhere...sometimes i wonder, it's so easy to say 'yes' than 'no'... Having been living in a country like this, sooner or later, most of our mindsets are "yes, boss..." or "yes, honey..." or even " yes, mdm government..." i'm wondering myself, have i ever said "yes" without thinking deep, or merely for the sake of getting further questioning of say "no" instead...

on the contrary, it's also easier to say "yes" to our sinful and wrong behaviourial patterns... when can we man ever know how to say " yes! God..." and "no! enemy..."unless, our walk with God is firm and steadfast, so intimate and well connected that we know hurting God will in return hurting ourselves more,... oh God, teach my heart to learn to worship you in spirit and in truth...with one mind, soul and spirit...i need your leading and guidance!!!

Hear, O Lord and answer me
for I am poor and ready
guard my life, for I am devoted to you
You are my God, save your servant who trusts in you
have mercy on me, O Lord
bring joy to your servant, for you O Lord I lift up my soul
You are forgiving and good, O Lord
abounding in love to all who call to you
hear my prayer O Lord
listen to my cry for mercy
In the day of my trouble I will call to you
for you will answer me
among the goals there is none like you, O Lord;
no deeds can compare with yours.
All the nations you have made will come and worship before you O Lord;
they will bring glory to your name.
for you are great and do marvelous deeds;You alone are God
Teach me Your way,O Lord and I will walk in Your truth; give me an undivided heart,
that i may fear Your name.
i will praise Your name
i will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart;
i will glorify Your name forever.
For great is Your love toward me;
You have delivered me from the depths of the grave.


Psalm 86:1-3







No comments: